Innovative and cost effective electrical data and communication solutions
SCEE has a team of certified and highly experienced telecommunications technicians and are integration partners with many market leading manufacturers. Our team includes a Registered Communications Distribution Designer, Certified Data Centre Designers, Manufacturer Certified Installers, and we are long standing supporters of many industry groups including BICSI and NECA.
From design, project planning, installation, commissioning and certification, our team can provide end to end solutions for all telecommunications projects.
SCEE are experts on all sectors of the telecommunications industry, including Communications Infrastructure, Carrier Works, Data Centres, Fibre Optic, Structured cabling and Voice Services, and have a proven track record for successful project delivery.
At SCEE we pride ourselves on delivering cutting edge projects of the highest quality, and we are honoured that our team have been recognised by being awarded with several BICSI South Pacific ICT awards and NECA WA Excellence awards.
- Fibre optic installation, testing and commissioning
- Telecommunications design
- Telecommunications infrastructure
- Data centres construction and fitout
- Fire Detection
- Security Systems
- CCTV / MATV
- Category 5E/6/6A/7 structured cabling systems
- Digital signage
- Mitchell Freeway Extension Fibre Optic Installation
- Curtin University Wesfarmers Court Stage 2 project
- Capricorn Society Data Centre Fit Out
- University of WA Campus Optic Fibre Upgrade project
- Curtin University B105 Robinson Library Refurbishment
- Data/Voice Project-Mount Lawley Primary School Fire Restoration
- University of WA QEII Medical Centre