Responsive and reliable services that ensure your assets deliver business value
Our Services Division provides multi-disciplined brownfields operational support, programed and breakdown maintenance, planned shutdown management, and sustaining capital project development throughout Australia and overseas to the mineral resources, oil & gas, heavy industry and offshore industries.
We offer in-house design and construct capability, asset life cycle management, hazardous area auditing and verification, procurement, inspection and testing services.
Our Services Division prides itself on the successful delivery of all projects where safety, quality and cost effectiveness are the key focus. We work with our clients in a one team approach ensuring objectives are achieved. Innovation and initiative are encouraged and rewarded with the aim to provide the best value solution for our clients and the community.
Our Services Division is supported logistically from its fully maintained facilities at Perth, Karratha, Newman and Brisbane.
- Multidiscipline Support (E&I, fibre & data, mechanical, civil, ancillary)
- Fixed plant construction & commissioning
- Sustaining capital, plant upgrades and brownfield EPC and EPCM projects
- Shutdown management, planning and execution
- Preventative, predictive and routine maintenance
- Hazardous area inspections
- Offshore oil and gas
- E&I operations support Instrumentation calibration
- Inspection and testing services to Australian Standards Maintenance and operational support
- Procurement and logistics management
- Completions and commissioning
- Constructability reviews
- BHP Billiton Iron Ore operations
- Arrow Energy Upstream operations
- Rio Tinto Iron Ore operations
- Citic Pacific Mining (CPM) Sino operations
- Newmont Boddington Gold operations
- Yara operations
- SIMS Metal operations
- BP Refinery Operations
- BP Blackport Project